Friday, 11 October 2013

The beginning


“If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter." 

I believe when I was in my mum's womb she was excited and couldn't wait for me to come out into the real world. All those 9 months of hard work, sleepless nights and all the weight gain from the Chinese cravings lol was surely about to be worth it, well she thought.

This I thought as well, who knew that at a young age so many things could happen to you and these things would start the course of your future. This is what my life was starting out to be, it was being written based on my past but I managed to change the course of my future by fighting, this is where the quote comes in "If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter"

I've been through abuse, hurt, anger, hate, torment but all these things I will discuss later in other blog posts but what I want you to do now is to look back at your childhood and note down all the things you went through that left a scare in you and because of that its the way your present is now. 

If you can identify this then your on a good start, in my next post I'll explain what to do next.

Ciao for now 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment